Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sign of life

Whoever's been wondering why there heven't been any updates in months: I have been and still are in Norway for one year as an exchange student. All I have here is a cheap notebook with integrated graphics, so I haven't been able to work on the engine (I wouldn't have much time for that anyway). But my girlfriend is on a concert tonight, so I took the chance and bagged her vista notebook to finally check out Direct3D 10. So far I'm pretty impressed and being utterly disappointed with OpenGl 3.0, I might well consider switching to D3D when I finally find some time again to work on the engine. I miss it.

If you're interested what I'm doing all the time instead of programming, visit my (German) blog: www.norwegenjuhu.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment